These blank equestrian greeting cards are a perfect gift! Each one has a different design for a total of 12 cards, one for each month of the year (though you don’t need to restrict yourself to only using them for that month!) Get these for yourself so you always have a card on-hand to send to an equestrian, or give them as a gift to your barn manager, trainer, riding instructor, or anyone else who loves horses and is hard to shop for.
These card designs feature horse and floral designs inspired by monthly birthstones and birth flowers. These greeting cards are printed in color on a gorgeous, smooth heavy stock with a satin finish on the outside. Folded size is 4.25 x 5.5 inches. The inside of each card is blank with no coating so you can use it for everyday note writing or to hand-letter a birthday or other greeting and send as a card for a special occasion. Includes 12 coordinating white envelopes.
- This set includes the following designs:
- Garnet and Carnations (January)
- Amethyst and Violets (February)
- Aquamarine and Daffodil (March)
- Diamond and Daisies (April)
- Emerald and Lily of the Valley (May)
- Pearl and Roses (June)
- Ruby and Water Lily (July)
- Peridot and Gladiolus (August)
- Sapphire and Morning Glories (September)
- Opal and Calendulas (October)
- Topaz and Chrysanthemum (November)
- Turquoise and Holly (December)
These cards make a great gift for the horse lover in your life. Or keep them for yourself and use them to write notes to the horse-lover in your life!